1) Fees: Bi-monthly collection.
2) Students not using GIRO for fees payment will be reminded on the and payment has to be made .
3) In the event the swimming fees are not paid before the 25th of the even month, FITNESS CHAMPS reserves the right to give up the student's slot in the swimming programme to another student.
4) There shall be of swimming fees under any circumstances.
5) The swimming fees are exclusive of any test fees and entrance fees, which, if applicable, shall be borne by the students.
1) Each new student shall pay a one-time deposit of $35.00 on his/her 1st lesson.
2) At least 1 month's prior written notice is required for any withdrawal from the swimming programme.
3) The deposit shall only be refunded upon the expiry of the 1-month notice for withdrawal, provided that there are no outstanding fees due from the student.
4) No temporary suspension of the swimming programme is permitted and the student shall continue to pay the swimming fees, unless the student has withdrawn from the swimming programme.
5) In the event that any outstanding fees are not paid within 7 days from any payment reminder given by FITNESS CHAMPS, the student shall immediately be withdrawn from all swimming programmes and the deposit shall be forfeited.
1)There shall be strictly replacement lessons for students who fail to turn up for the scheduled lessons.
2) Replacement lessons may be requested for and subject to FITNESS CHAMPS' approval, provided that relevant supporting documents are furnished. (e.g. medical certificate) and the selected slot for the replacement lesson is available. The replacement lesson must be attended within the following week. Lessons not attended within the following week with NOT be replaced.
3). Only existing students may attend replacement lessons. Once the student has withdrawn from the swimming programme, he/she shall not be permitted to attend any replacement lessons (whether granted prior to the student's withdrawal).
4) lessons on public holidays, eve of New Year, Christmas & Chinese New Year and 26th -31st Dec. Scheduled lessons that fall on these holidays will not be replaced.
5) lesson on the 5th week of the month. Please refer to the swimming calendar for more details on the dates of swimming lessons.
5) In the event of bad weather conditions, land exercises will be conducted instead and the lesson will NOT be replaced.
I hereby agree that FITNESS CHAMPS shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury caused to my child/ward in connection with my child's/ward's participation in the swimming programme.
I shall indemnify the staff / officials of FITNESS CHAMPS for any claims, losses and damages brought against FITNESS CHAMPS arising from my child's/ward's participation in the swimming programme.
I also agree to abide by and be bound by the terms and conditions as stipulated above , subject to any amendments made from time to time by FITNESS CHAMPS.