1) Fees: Bi-monthly collection via GIRO (main mode of payment for swim fees & test fees). GIRO deduction will be on the 25th of every even month. A $10.00 administrative fees will be charged for every failed GIRO deduction.
2) For parents who opt for any other payment modes such as Paynow or Internet Transfer, kindly note that there will be a $10.00 administrative fees charge for every collection from 1 May 2021 onwards.
3) Fees collection for Paynow or Internet Transfer will be from 5th to 20th of every even month. A late payment fees of $10.00 will be applicable for fees received after 20th of every even month.
Swim fees via Paynow or Internet Transfer from 5th to 20th will be $210.00 per student
Swim fees via Paynow or Internet Transfer from 21st to 30th / 31st will be $220.00 per student
4) Swim slot of your child will be automatically cancelled if swim fees is not received by the 30th or 31st of the even month and the deposit will be forfeited as it will be deemed as an immediate withdrawal. The deposit of $50.00 and an administrative fees of $50.00 per child will be payable if you wish to re-register again.
5) There shall be of swimming fees under any circumstances.
6) The swimming fees are exclusive of any test fees and entrance fees, which, if applicable, shall be borne by the students.
7) The swimsafer assessment fees will be non-refundable under all circumstances.
8) For students participating in the swimming classes at ActiveSG pools, please ensure that he / she is registered as a supplementary account of the parent prior to the start of the lesson.
9) We reserve the right to adjust pricing at any time as we may deem appropriate. Any adjustment to pricing shall take effect upon reasonable notification in advance.
1) Each new student shall pay a one-time deposit of $50.00 on his/her 1st lesson.
2) At least 1 month's prior written notice (paid lessons) is required for any withdrawal from the swimming programme. Withdrawal form submitted before the 5th of the month will end on the same month. Withdrawal received on and after the 5th of the month will end at the end of the following month.
3) The deposit shall only be refunded upon the expiry of the 1-month notice for withdrawal, provided that there are no outstanding fees due from the student.
4) No temporary suspension of the swimming programme is permitted and the student shall continue to pay the swimming fees, unless the student has withdrawn from the swimming programme. For students who have withdrawn from the swimming programme and wish to resume their lessons at a later stage, an administrative fees of $100.00 per child will be chargeable.
5) In the event if any outstanding fees are not paid within 7 days from any payment reminder given by FITNESS CHAMPS, the student shall immediately be withdrawn from all swimming programmes and the deposit shall be forfeited.
6) In the event of unforeseen circumstances and epidemic outbreaks, fees will not be refunded for lessons that are not utilized.
1) Replacement lesson is applicable for children who miss their lessons due to illness and a valid medical certificate is to be uploaded together with the request for make up lesson. Confirmation of class is subjected to the approval by the coach.
2) lessons on public holidays, eve of New Year, Christmas & Chinese New Year. Scheduled lessons that fall on these holidays will not be replaced.
3) lesson on the 5th week of the month. Please refer to the swimming calendar for more details on the dates of swimming lessons.
4) In the event of bad weather conditions, land exercises will be conducted instead and the lesson will NOT be replaced.
1) Photographs and video-recording may be taken by our staff during training sessions and assessments. The school reserves all rights to use these for training and advertising purposes.
2) The swim school reserves all rights to terminate any students in the events of non-payment, non-compliance of the terms and conditions and disruptive behaviour during classes.
3) The swim school does not tolerate any verbal abuse on any of our staff from any parents or students and reserves all rights to terminate the swim lessons with immediate effect.
4) The swim school reserves all rights to postpone the start date of new classes in the event if the class size does not meet the minimum capacity and requirements.
5) The swim school reserves all rights to merge different classes of similar level if the class does not meet the minimum capacity and requirements.
6) The swim school reserves all rights to send a relief instructor in the event if the group's instructor is unavailable to conduct the lesson.
I hereby agree that FITNESS CHAMPS shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury caused to my child/ward in connection with my child's/ward's participation in the swimming programme.
I shall indemnify the staff / officials of FITNESS CHAMPS for any claims, losses and damages brought against FITNESS CHAMPS arising from my child's/ward's participation in the swimming programme.
I also agree to abide by and be bound by the terms and conditions as stipulated above , subject to any amendments made from time to time by FITNESS CHAMPS.